Sunday, September 22, 2013

About Me

About Me

Sorry guys I forgot to do this as my first post!!!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lauren Demers and I am a sophomore here at Rhode Island College. I am a full time student as well as work a full time job. I am taking this class because it is in my highest hopes to be an elementary school teacher someday. I wish to teach second grade because as a child I remember learning how to write in cursive, do long division and address a letter while in second grade. While in high school I observed that many students did not know how to do any of these things an as a teacher I believe it is my job to make sure all students know how to do these common tasks! I am very excited to take this course as well as meet all new people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment